Our team has a lot of work to get done which means we are in need of a Senior Impact Manager supporting us with Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning who fits our enthusiastic team. Ideally, we are looking for somebody with tons of experience in Africa, who is flexible, independent, resourceful and able to travel multiple times a year.
Please note that you would need an existing, valid working permit for the Netherlands.
After you've scrolled through our website, we hope you've become inspired and curious enough to see if you would make a good fit. The following application form replaces a motivation letter as we believe those are little more than a writing exercise and don't offer insights into the real you.
Job Description & Application Form
Following the link for more information about the job and the possibility to apply.
What Can We Offer You?
- A professional and challenging job, contributing to social economic development in Africa;
- A gross salary €4100 (based on full time employment - 40 hours), with several secondary employment conditions, including a 10% pension provision;
- A contract that preferably starts as soon as possible;
- Support from a (small) team of ambitious colleagues, whilst enjoying professional freedom to do it “your way” and to try out new things;
- A dynamic learning organisation, always in motion, working according to Holacracy principles;
- We work our Amsterdam office (next to Bijlmer Station).
Crosswise Works is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates and embraces individuals who reflect the diversity of the world we live in. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by Dutch laws.
You can submit on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.