Bright Future Afghanistan: enabling young entrepreneurs
Together with Cordaid, Bayat Foundation, Hamida Bamarki Rule of Law, Civic and Asara we are on a five year journey to help improve local economic prospects for urban youth in Kabul by enabling young Afghan entrepreneurs to setup and grow their business or to find promising work and opportunities. We are also focussed on supporting the development of organisations providing support in the form of investment, training, knowledge, work and manufacturing space, market access and social impact.
Our five main areas of focus:
1. Enable young urban Afghans in Kabul to set up and grow a business;
2. Link skilled young Afghans to employers;
3. Scale up Afghan SMEs by providing Business Development Support services;
4. Improve the business enabling environment; and
5. Address key issues hampering the ease of doing business and gainful employment.
Time frame: March 2017 – March 2021
We are grateful for the financial investment of the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Read more on www.brightfuture.af